Royal Canin Bengal 2kg
Balanced and complete feed for cats, specially for adult Bengal cats (over 12 months old).
- Special Bengal jaw – This specially designed Y-shaped kibble, adapted to the Bengal cat’s jaw, encourages chewing to help support oral hygiene.
- Exclusive formula – Fibre cocktail and high protein content.
- Digestive performance – The Bengal cat can have a sensitive digestive system. Digestive performance. Highly digestible protein (L.I.P.*) to support healthy digestion, an adapted fibre content and prebiotics to support a balance in the intestinal flora. *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility.
- Athletic condition – Full of energy, a healthy Bengal is lively, active, well-muscled and has a sleek appearance that depicts its athleticism. An adapted ratio of a high level of protein (40%) and adapted fat content (18%) to contribute to maintaining muscle mass.
- Healthy glossy coat – A defining feature is the Bengal’s distinctive coat with striking patterns and a uniquely soft and silky feel. Specific amino acids, vitamins, Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids to help maintain a healthy skin and shiny coat.
- Urinary health – Formulated with a balance of minerals to help maintain the health of an adult cat’s urinary system.