Royal Canin Babycat Milk
Complete feed for cats – Milk replacer feed for kittens, from birth to weaning (0-2 months).
- Harmonious growth – For steady, harmonious growth, the composition of Babycat milk is as close as possible to queen’s milk.
- Digestive health – Babycat milk contains carefully selected ultra-digestible proteins, and has a lactose content very close to that of maternal milk. It is particularly suitable for the kitten’s digestive system, because it does not contain starch (kittens don’t secrete enough enzyme to digest starch). The kitten’s intestinal flora develops gradually over several weeks. The addition of prebiotics (FOS) contributes to supporting digestive health.
- Instant milk – With its exclusive formula, Babycat milk dissolves instantly and completely, with no sediment, creating a totally homogenous formula.
- Added DHA – The kitten’s nervous system continues to develop after birth. DHA naturally present in maternal milk supports the development of cognitive function.
- Complete feed for cats
- Specially for 2nd age kittens aged up to 12 months old
- Thin slices in jelly
Transitioning from mother’s milk to solid food is one of the most important stages of your kitten’s life. This means that providing your kitten with food that it likes as well as the food that it needs is vital for normal eating routines and essential nutrition intake.That’s why ROYAL CANIN® Kitten Instinctive in Jelly is formulated to match the optimal nutritional profile instinctively preferred by kittens. Feeding your kitten a palatable diet that takes taste, scent and texture into account will lead to long-term, instinctive acceptance of the nutritious food that you provide. ROYAL CANIN® Kitten Instinctive in Jelly provides all the essential nutrients needed to sustain high energy requirements and support bone strengthening as well as good overall health maintenance.
During the second growth stage (4-12 months), your kitten’s immune system will not be fully developed yet. ROYAL CANIN Kitten Instinctive helps strengthen the natural body defences of your kitten with a complex of antioxidants such as vitamin E, vitamin C, taurine and lutein. ROYAL CANIN® Kitten Instinctive in Jelly is specifically designed for easy chewing, and it’s also suitable to feed to mother cats.
- A perfect finishing touch to leave your pet with a soft, shiny coat.
- A tiny inclusion of Pet Remedy helps to maintain the calming effect.
- Enhanced with Rosehip, Bramble and Moss extracts plus pro-vitamin B5 to help condition and nourish the skin and coat, leaving a soft and delicate fragrance.
How To Use:
After washing, towel dry the coat and spray liberally. Work into the coat with fingers, comb or brush as required. Combine with Natural Grooming Calming Pre-Wash and Natural Grooming Calming Shampoo for a more positive result.
Also ideal for puppies and kittens.
Beaphar FIPROtec Spot-On for cats kills fleas and ticks on your cat at the time of treatment, and continues to kill fleas for up to five weeks. It is an effective and affordable veterinary strength medicine which contains a well-known active ingredient, Fipronil. It is suitable for cats over eight weeks of age and weighing more than 1kg. Cats who spend a lot of time outside are especially at risk from fleas and ticks, but indoor cats should still be treated regularly to avoid a flea infestation. It is important to establish a regular flea control routine for cats and the household.
One package includes four pipettes, and each pipette is effective for up to five weeks.
Balanced and complete feed. For kittens up to 12 months old.
Growth is an essential stage in your kitten’s life – it’s a time of big changes, significant discoveries and new encounters. During this period, it’s important to make sure your kitten gets the right kind of nutrients to support healthy growth and development. The second age growth stage is a key period for your kitten because its immune system is still developing at a gradual pace.
ROYAL CANIN® Kitten food helps to support your kitten’s natural defences during this time, thanks particularly to a patented complex of antioxidants, including the highly beneficial vitamin E. ROYAL CANIN® Kitten is suitable for kittens up to 12 months old and has an enhanced digestive tolerance thanks to the inclusion of L.I.P – a protein selected due its 90% digestibility rate.
- Amino acids from silk – moisturising and protective effect. Gives a softness and silkiness sense to the touch.
Specifically formulated for delicate cats and dogs such as kittens and puppies, old or sick animals. Contains Aloe vera, well-known for its antiseptic properties, which soothes skin irritations. It also contains chamomile which has a refreshing and calming effect. Leaves the coat soft and easy to groom. Balanced formula for all types of coat.
Dry Shampoo – Mousse
Made with innovative synthetic and natural ingredients, including amino-acid derived from silk. Gently active on coat and skin ensuring maximum cleanliness. Suitable for daily use. Aerosol free.
- Naturally derived cleansing and de-tangling agents in all the right proportions for a deep cleaning, yet gentle wash.
- The Pet Remedy calming formula helps maintain a stress free experience.
How To Use:
Wet the pet’s coat with warm water. Use as much shampoo as required to create a lather and massage well to cleanse thoroughly. Use a warm, wet cloth around the face and ears. Rinse thoroughly until water runs clear and repeat process as necessary before drying. Combine with Natural Grooming Calming Pre-Wash and Natural Grooming Calming Leave-in Conditioner & Coat Shine for a more positive result.
Also ideal for puppies and kittens.
The Bentonite Cat Litter absorbs and traps unpleasant odours quickly, naturally controlling litter odours, while providing a marvellous baby powder scent. It absorbs liquids quickly, leaving the rest of the litter dry and untouched, therefore lasting longer and being more economic in use. It is also dust-free, making it ideal for people and cats with allergies. The litter tray is also easy to clean thanks to the litter’s clumping action. What’s more? This Bentonite cat litter is also gentle on your cat’s paws.
- Economical in use – Thanks to the clumping action
- High absorption – Extremely high absorption capacity
- Perfumed – Baby powder scented to keep your home smelling fresh
- Dust free – very little dust
Fine granules – ø 0.3-1.2mm
Also suitable for kittens
One bag of litter (15kg) for a one cat household = ± 65 days.
Balanced and complete feed for kittens, specially for Persian kittens (up to 12 months old).
Persian kittens have typical breed characteristics that need to be taken into account when you choose its food. Your Persian kitten’s well-being and growth deserves special attention, especially while its immune system is still developing. ROYAL CANIN® Persian Kitten is formulated with the specific needs of your Persian kitten in mind. By giving them food with the very best nutritional support, you’re giving them the healthiest start in life. It’s been noted by breeders that your Persian kitten’s digestive system will develop gradually and remain immature for a while. That’s why ROYAL CANIN® Persian Kitten is formulated with highly digestible protein that is of the highest quality. It also contains an adapted fibre content (including psyllium) and prebiotics to help support a good balance in the intestinal flora.
The type of kibble in ROYAL CANIN® Persian Kitten is designed with your Persian kitten’s jaw and head shape in mind; its small, rectangular shape and soft texture makes it easy for your kitten to successfully pick it up and chew. What’s more, this specially formulated food includes a patented complex of antioxidants, including vitamin E, that help to support your kitten’s natural defences.
The anti-hairball paste provides the swallowed hairs with a slippery layer which prevents the formation of hairballs. It also removes existing hairballs and helps with stomach complaints, constipation and bad breath. This product is ideal to use during the moulting period and is also suitable for kittens.
Instructions for use: Feed directly or add to food.
- Vitamins A, D3 and E
- Oat fibres and malt
- Prevents the formation of hairballs
- Helps with stomach problems
- For cats and kittens
Can be used with the Lick Pad Yummee.
- Balanced and complete feed for kittens.
- Specially for neutered kittens (from 6 months to 12 months old).
As your kitten begins to grow and explore its surroundings with a new-found sense of curiosity, this period of new discoveries, at 6 months to 12 months old, means that your kitten’s immune system will need extra support – particularly if it has been sterilised. ROYAL CANIN® Kitten Sterilised is designed with your kitten’s needs in mind at this crucial time in its development. With nutrients included to help support your kitten’s natural defences after being spayed or neutered, you can help maintain its health throughout its second age life stage.
ROYAL CANIN® Kitten Sterilised food contains a special combination of proteins, vitamins, minerals, and a patented complex of antioxidants – all designed to keep your kitten healthy as it grows into a strong adult cat.